AWAKENING THE TRINITY
- DARK STRANGER
- SKIN CONTACT
- THE KINGS OF THE FOREST
- WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
- THE SPELL SONG
- THE BLAIRE WITCH
- UNDER THE FRIDAY NIGHT LUNAR LIGHTS
- SILVER HAS IT
- DRESSED TO KILL
- SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES
- STRANGE AND BEAUTIFUL
- FATHER KNOWS BEST
- THE WOLF IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
- MY FACE IN THINE EYE, THINE IN MINE APPEARS
- THE WARNING SIGNS
- THE LIGHT BRINGERS
- OUT FROM THE ASHES
- Aqualung – Strange and Beautiful *Chapter 5
- Nick Jonas – Close (featuring Tove Lo) *Chapter 15
- Coldplay – Green Eyes *Chapter 9
- Zayn – Dusk Till Dawn (featuring Sia)
- The Lumineers – Ophelia
- Niall Horan – Slow Hands
- Florence + Machine – Never Let Me Go
- Miranda Lambert – Airstream Song
- The Black Keys – Little Black Submarines
- Alt-J – Hunger of the Pine
- Hozier – Work Song
- Kings of Leon – Closer
Awakening the Trinity started with a song. Aqualung's "Strange and Beautiful" pulsed through the stereo with a hypnotic and haunting edge. When I'm listening to music, I tend to focus on the lyrics and I start to develop my own music video in my head. From the opening lyrics, I started to picture this guy - he was enigmatically drawn to a girl, but he couldn't explain why. He just knew he needed to be a part of her world. My imagination took off from there, and I sat down at my laptop and typed the first two chapters and knew I was working on something special.
QUOTES FROM THE BOOK
"Yeah, well, I'm not a hero."
"Maybe there are no heroes." Maybe we all just try to do the best we can and that's enough, or it isn't. Maybe we just complicate things by drawing a straight line and deciding that one half is black and the other is white. What if there was no line at all and life was just meant to be blurry?
I watched in horror and fascination; momentarily stunned by the dance of the two predators in front of me. I'd never seen anything so graceful move that fast in my life, or anything as deadly.
"I didn't know who you were then, but I knew - even from a distance - that I had to be part of your world."
I knew those eyes - like maybe this wasn't the first time I'd looked into them and felt a timeless sort of pull.